UPDATE: Adding videos! Click the gymnasts’ name to view a video of them. Keep checking back as I continue to edit! Nominative roster list is now COMPLETE! I suspect the mixed groups will change since some countries have withdrawn and others will be sending less gymnasts than initially thought.
Original post: Many countries have released their nominative rosters of the athletes that they are taking to Worlds already, wahoo! This means that the rosters can change, and likely we’ll see some changes, but this should give us a rough idea of who we can expect to see! Mielieta at Keishlieta Gymnastique has started compiling a list, along with the Rotations schedule for the competition, it’s nice to see everyone’s names together!
I’ve received word that there will be both live statistics and live video feeds for the 2010 NCAA Women’s Gymnastics Championships in Gainesville, Florida later this week. All links below will open in a new window.
Today marks the last home practice day for most teams this season, tomorrow the teams will begin their travels to Florida and the biggest meet of their season. Good luck to all the teams involved!
Full results from the event finals as well as the all around and team results can be seen HERE (new window).
1. Steven Legendre, Oklahoma, 16.10
2. Eddie Penev, Stanford, 16.00
3. Chad Wiest, Illinois, 15.725
1. Alex Naddour, Oklahoma, 15.425
2. Glen Ishino, California, 15.15
3. Steven Spencer, Ohio State, 15.125
1. Brandon Wynn, Ohio State, 15.90
2. Tyler Williamson, Illinois, 15.15
3. Tim Gentry, Stanford, 15.125
1. Ryan McCarthy, Michigan, 14.75
2. Ian Makowske, Michigan, 14.625
3T. Mel Anton Santander, Michigan, 14.475
3T. Andrew Stover, UIC, 14.475
1. Eddie Penev, Stanford, 16.45
2. Jacob Dalton, Oklahoma, 16.10
3. Josh Dixon, Stanford, 16.05
1. Ryan Lieberman, Stanford, 15.10
2. Mel Anton Santander, Michigan, 15.05
3. Corey English, Oklahoma, 14.90